- Sex: Male
- Area of activity: Family member of political prisoner
- Place of residence: Addayer Bani Malek
Arrest and jail information
- Prison: Al-Ha’ir Prison, Riyadh
- Date of arrest: October 2017
- Charges: Accused of writing about his Father Hasan Al Malki who is facing execution patently.
- Court: Specialised Criminal Court (SCC)
- Verdict: Sentenced to a four-year prison sentence.
- Date of verdict: 6 September 2020
- Arbitrary arrest/ detention ,
- Denied access to a lawyer
Mid-October 2021 - He was released after serving a four-year prison sentence.
September 2020 - Was sentenced to a four-year prison sentence, charged with “posting tweets sympathising with his father” and “destroying electronic evidence”.