- Sex: Female
- Area of activity: Blogger
Arrest and jail information
- Prison: Al-Mabaheth (General Investigations Directorate), Dammam
- Date of arrest: September 2020
- Charges: Her arrest appeared to be linked to her online activity on Twitter, where she peacefully exercised her right to free speech, including defending prisoners of conscience.
- Court: Appeal Court
- Verdict: 30 years and six months in prison, to be followed by a travel ban of the same length
- Arbitrary arrest/ detention ,
- Enforced disappearance
September 2020 - She was arrested.