- Sex: Male
- Date of birth: 19 April 1997
Arrest and jail information
- Prison: Al-Mabaheth (General Investigations Directorate), Dammam
- Date of arrest: 28 November 2017
- Verdict: Execution
- Arbitrary arrest/ detention ,
- Enforced disappearance ,
- Denied contact with family ,
- Denied access to a lawyer ,
- Torture and ill-treatment ,
- Observers denied access to court hearings
Violation detailsHe was subjected to brutal torture in detention, including beatings and electric shocks, which resulted in him being taken to hospital more than once.
15 March 2023 - The Specialised Criminal Court of Appeal upheld the death sentence against him.
4 November 2022 - The Specialised Criminal Court (SCC) handed down a death sentence against him.
October 2020 - His trial began before the Specialised Criminal Court (SCC).
November 2017 - February 2018 - He was kept in solitary confinement for approximately three months from the moment of his arrest, during which he was unable to communicate with his family.
28 November 2017 - Arrested in a violent manner, without a warrant.