- Sex: Male
Leading Palestinian official.
Arrest and jail information
- Prison: Dhahban Central Prison, Jeddah
- Date of arrest: 4 April 2019
- Charges: Joining a terrorist entity inside Saudi Arabia; establishing investment institutions for the benefit of a terrorist entity
- Court: Specialised Criminal Court (SCC)
- Verdict: Sentenced to 15 years in prison, with half the term suspended. The ruling is preliminary and can be appealed.
- Date of verdict: 8 August 2021
- Arbitrary arrest/ detention ,
- Denied access to a lawyer ,
- Denied access to healthcare
28 December 2021 - His sentence was reduced on appeal to six years with half the term suspended.
8 August 2021 - ُThe Specialised Criminal Court handed al-Khudari a 15-year jail sentence, half of it suspended.
August 2020 - ALQST received news that the health of al-Khudari, detained arbitrarily since April 2019 and suffering from a herniated disc, had deteriorated in prison.
8 March 2020 - The 68 Palestinians and Jordanians were brought before the SCC. Neither their relatives nor international observers from foreign embassies were able to attend the trial, and there were no independent lawyers present.
4 April 2019 - Arrested