- Sex: Male
- Area of activity: ACPRA Member , Lawyer
Former judge and president of the Saudi Civil and Political Rights Association
Arrest and jail information
- Date of arrest: 12 December 2012
- Charges: Breaking allegiance with the ruler” and “criticizing state-affiliated religious scholars.”
- Verdict: 15 years in prison and a 15-year travel ban
- Date of verdict: 22 November 2011
- Arbitrary arrest/ detention
17 December 2017 - He was released.
12 December 2012 - He was arrested after carrying out a lecture of the Right to Protest in Islam.
22 November 2011 - He was sentenced to 15 years in prison and a 15-year travel ban.
23 June 2011 - He was released on bail.
February 2010 - He had a session on the Specialised Criminal Court (SCC) which lacks the minimun of the international standards of a fair trial.
02 February 2007 - He was arrested along with who were known as 'Jeddah Reforms'
2004 - He was arrested by the Saudi Authorities for his constitutional demands.
1995 - He was detained by Saudi Authorities without any charge or a trail.
1993 - He was detained by Saudi Authorities without any charge or a trail.