- Sex: Male
- Date of birth: 25 February 1985
- Profession: ACPRA member , Human rights activist
- Place of residence: Al-Qaseem
Arrest and jail information
- Prison: Onayza Prison, al-Qassim
- Date of arrest: 17 September 2017
- Charges: The charges against him included “incitement against public order,” “insulting the judiciary,” “describing the ruling Saudi state ‘unjustly and wrongly’ as a police state,” and “participating in an unlicensed association.”
- Court: Specialised Criminal Court (SCC)
- Verdict: Resentenced to eight years in prison and eight-year travel ban.
- Date of verdict: 29 May 2016
- Arbitrary arrest/ detention ,
- Denied access to a lawyer
07 November 2019 - He was transferred from Onayza prison to the High security Prison of Buraida criminal prison.
18 March 2019 - He was transferred from the prison where he was being held to another location lacking the most basic amenities.
17 September 2017 - He was arrested after being kept out of prison.
17 September 2017 - The appeal Court upheld the sentence.
29 May 2016 - He was sentenced to eight years in prison, followed by an eight-year travel ban, and banned from writing.
27 October 2014 - His trial before the Specialised Criminal Court (SCC) in Riyadh began.