- Sex: Male
- Profession: ACPRA member , Human rights activist
- Place of residence: Buraidah, Al-Qaseem
A founding member of the Saudi Civil and Political Rights Association (ACPRA)
Arrest and jail information
- Prison: Buraydah Prison, al-Qassim
- Date of arrest: 16 September 2017
- Charges: Defaming the Council of Religious Scholars; insulting the judiciary; participating in the establishment of an unlicensed organisation (ACPRA); and communicating with international organisations in order to harm the image of the State
- Court: Specialised Criminal Court (SCC)
- Verdict: Eleven years in prison, an eleven-year travel ban upon his release, and a fine of 100,000 Saudi Riyals
- Date of verdict: 24 April 2016
- Arbitrary arrest/ detention
April 2020 - He was placed in solitary confinement for approximately ten days.
16 September 2017 - He was arrested and began serving his sentence and has been held in Onazya Prison ever since.
01 December 2016 - His sentence was increased to eleven years in prison, an eleven-year travel ban upon his release, and a fine of 100,000 Saudi Riyals.
24 April 2016 - He was sentenced to nine years in prison followed by a nine-year travel ban upon release.
03 July 2014 - He was officially informed of the charges against him.
June 2014 - His trial began.
21 November 2013 - His interrogation began