- Sex: Male
- Marital status: Married
- Date of birth: 1979
- Area of activity: ACPRA Member , Human rights activist
- Place of residence: Buraydah, Al Qassim
Arrest and jail information
- Prison: Buraydah Prison, al-Qassim
- Date of arrest: 24 May 2018
- Arbitrary arrest/ detention ,
- Denied contact with family ,
- Denied access to a lawyer ,
- Torture and ill-treatment
Violation detailsHe has been subjected to beatings and electrocuted, and placed in solitary confinement
24 May 2018 - He was arrested again.
21 April 2016 - He was released from Counselling and Care Centre after more than five years in detention including several months in solitary confinement.
29 November 2015 - He was taken to Mohammed Bin Nayef Counselling and Care Centre
21 March 2011 - He was again arrested, put on trial, and sentenced to eight years in prison with half the term suspended and a 4-year travel ban.
1 January 2008 - He was released.
4 September 2007 - Mohammed al-Bajadi was previously arrested and held in solitary confinement without charge or trial.