- Sex: Male
- Area of activity: Academic
Al-Yamani holds a doctorate in criminal law and is on the faculty of Taibah University in Medina, where he serves as a legal consultant. He was formerly also a member of the Saudi Fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence) Society.
Arrest and jail information
- Prison: Al-Ha’ir Prison, Riyadh
- Date of arrest: September 2017
- Arbitrary arrest/ detention ,
- Denied access to healthcare
Violation detailsHe has been moved to a cell with four “takfiris” who have threatened several times to kill him. He warned the prison administration of the threat he is under and the danger to his life, but the prison administration have ignored his complaint.
2020 - The Saudi authorities prevented him from attending his father’s funeral.